Back to top


Click here to go back
Aug 28 2013
Payroll Service Providers

Posted in addnew

The IRS has 3 different categories of payroll service providers; Form 2678 Agents, Form 8655 Reporting Agents and Payroll Service Providers.  While each are a little different then the others, the IRS will always still hold the employer responsible for any unpaid payroll taxes.  This is true even if the employer has transferred the tax deposit to the payroll service provider who then fails to remit the tax to the IRS.  Call us for any questions you might have.

Last Updated by Admin on 2013-08-28 12:00:01 PM